Oil & Gas HR Summit
Strategic talent management for the future of oil and gas talent capability
Oil & Gas HR Summit gathers senior HR leaders from the global oil and gas industry to network; sharing insights and knowledge, discussing practical solutions to oil and gas talent challenges.
15 – 16 Oct. 2014 | London, UK
With key challenges around recruitment, retention and development, talent leaders in oil & gas organisations continue to play a crucial role as the industry prepares itself for its next generation of workforce.
The programme will focus on new models in talent management for the future of people capability and business performance. It will share practical insights on employer branding, resourcing, learning, capability development and change management.
Participants will hear and learn from the following presentations:
- Future of talent management – what next for employee value proposition?
- Driving consistency and integration in strategic talent management at BP
- Reinventing Talent Attraction and measuring success through analytics
- Talent acquisition for graduates – building the next generation of workforce
- Talent management: Using Differentiating Strategic Capabilities (DiSCs)
- Managing multigenerational challenges in the oil & gas workplace
Target participants include HR VPs, HR Directors, Heads of HR, Talent Management, Leadership Development, OD/OE, Capability, Learning, Resourcing and Mobility.
Previous speakers and attendees at past OGHR Summits have included HR Directors and Senior HR professionals from these organisations:
The OGHR Summit has now ended. Please check below summary of our past summits.
2014 Oil & Gas HR Summit Houston
23-24 Apr. 2014 | Houston, USA
2014 Oil & Gas HR Summit London
13-14 Mar. 2014 | London, UK
2013 Oil & Gas HR Summit Abu Dhabi
20-21 Nov. 2013 | Abu Dhabi, UAE
2013 Oil & Gas HR Summit Aberdeen
3-4 July 2013 | Aberdeen, UK
2013 Oil & Gas HR Summit London
12-13 Mar. 2013 | London, UK